Apply for USDA NRCS CT CIG 22 NOFO0001157
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Connecticut" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2022 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Time on April 29, 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: test-pts-e2e
Previous opportunity: 2022 Port Infrastructure Development Program Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS CT CIG 22 NOFO0001157
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CT CIG 22 NOFO0001157) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS UT CIG 22 NOFO0001145||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – UTAH|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 22 NOFO0001142||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – MONTANA|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 22 NOFO0001147||Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program|
|USDA NRCS FL MULTI 22 NOFO0001130||Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance in the State of Florida|
|USDA NRCS NY MULTI 22 NOFO0001123||NY FY2022 Contribution Agreement|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 22 NOFO0001156||Conservation Innovation Grants Missouri Program|
|USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161||Minnesota (MN) Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Grant Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity for For-Profit and Non-Profit Organizations|
|USDA NRCS FL ACEP 22 NOFO0001130||FY 22 Florida Agriculture Conservation Easement Program|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 22 NOFO0001155||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Conservation Partnership Grant Agreement Funding Opportunity for NRCS Missouri|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 22 NOFO0001164||Montana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 22|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 22 NOFO0001166||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Idaho|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 22 NOFO0001143||Georgia NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA NRCS NJ CIG 22 NOFO0001165||Conservation Innovation Grants New Jersey State Program|
|USDA NRCS SD MULTI 22 NOFO0001167||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS MA CIG 22 NOFO0001154||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 –Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS IA CIG 22 NOFO0001153||Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 22 NOFO0001144||Georgia NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA NRCS TX CIG 22 NOFO0001180||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 22 NOFO0001186||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS MS CONTA 22 NOFO0001196||Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance – FY2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CT CIG 22 NOFO0001157", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.