Community Services Block Grant (CSBG): National Center of Excellence (COE) for Human Capacity and Community Transformation (HHS 2019 ACF OCS ET 1553)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG): National Center of Excellence (COE) for Human Capacity and Community Transformation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Previous opportunity: Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OCS ET 1553) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1548||Human Services Interoperability Innovations|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CE 1560||Supporting Interstate Placement through Electronic Systems|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CW 1562||Center for Excellence in Foster Family Development|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CX 1577||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0360||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OCS ET 1553", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: