Apply for RFA AI 21 020
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early-Stage Development of Data Science Technologies for Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Maternity Group Home Program
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AI 21 020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AI 21 020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OT21 2103||National Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities Among Populations at High-Risk and Underserved, Including Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations and Rural Communities|
|CDC RFA OT21 2101||Strengthening the Public Health Systems and Services in US-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|HRSA 21 050||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula|
|72048621RFA00001||USAID Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|CMS 1W1 21 002||Minority Research Grant Program|
|TI 21 009||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010202SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 21 018||Primary Care Dental Faculty Development Program|
|CDC RFA CK21 2103||Enhancing Regional Capacity for Vector Surveillance and Control in the US territories in the Caribbean|
|CDC RFA GH21 2178||Strengthening Public Health Responses and Accelerating HIV/AIDS Program for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Tigray Regional State of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under PEPFAR|
|HHS 2021 ACL CIP NWPG 0065||No Wrong Door Community Infrastructure Grants: Scaling Network Lead Entities|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0084||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Community Research|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0092||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Statewide Research|
|CDC RFA DP21 2109||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2110||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)- Evaluation and Technical Assistance (ETA); CCR-ETA|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD TBSG 0070||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program (SPP)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC21||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation|
|72062021RFA00004||NPI GH ROUND 8 - ACCELERATING CONTROL OF THE HIV EPIDEMIC IN NIGERIA (ACE)|
|HRSA 22 011||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 015||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AI 21 020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.