Apply for DOS PTA 201907
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Go green on campuses and in surrounding communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Cambridge and Somerville, Massachusetts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS PTA 201907
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS PTA 201907) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS CT 201901||Hackathons for SA: Digital Solutions for Real-World Challenges|
|SFOP0005690||FY 2019 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
|SFOP0005691||FY 2019 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Conservation|
|SFOP0005688||DRL FY18/19 IRF Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 008||ECA/AEECA -English Access Microscholarship Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012||Renovation of Badinan Gate|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 007 SCA 03282019||English for Journalists and Export-Oriented Business Professionals|
|SFOP0005648||DRL Promoting Civil Society, Rule of Law, and Transparent and Accountable Government in Southeast Asia and the Pacific|
|SFOP0005656||Promoting Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|JORDANLG2019||2019 Jordan Local Grants Program|
|SRB10019FO0002||Media Training & Development|
|SFOP0005697||Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia|
|SFOP0005698||2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005700||FY 2020 Fulbright Student Program|
|SFOP0005701||FY 2019 Arts Envoy Program|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 008 SCA 04012019||Afghan Young Leaders Exchange Program (AYLEP)|
|SFOP0005704||FY 2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Placement Components|
|SFOP0005685||Promoting Innovative Entrepreneurship (PIE)|
|BIA NABDI 2019 0001||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute|
|SFOP0005695||DRL Media Literacy in the Baltics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS PTA 201907", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.