Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities (20190712 AD)
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.162.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Strategies for Policing Innovation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20190712 AD) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20190712 AB||Humanities Initiatives at Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AE||Humanities Initiatives at Community Colleges|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 008||FY 2019 Russian-American History|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 009||FY 2019 Young Astronauts Program|
|P19AS00147||Special Resource Studies Administrative History Reconnaissance|
|MAJOR 202007||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program|
|PRELIM 202001||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|ENGAGEMENT 201910||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20190716 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20190821 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20190712 AD", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: