Mojave shoulderband snail surveys and assessment (F17AS00112)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mojave shoulderband snail surveys and assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to award a Single Source. NO COMPETITION IS EXPECTED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Population size, mobility, and early life history of Razorback Suckers in the San Juan River
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Intimate Partner Violence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWO CESU 17 13||MANAGEMENT, SPECIES, HAWAIIAN PETREL; KOKEE AFS|
|NWO FY17 SIKESACT LRAM ITAM SRP||NWO-FY17-SIKES ACT-LRAM-ITAM-SRP|
|RFA 596 17 000002||Regional Coastal Biodiversity Project|
|NWW CESU 17 15||ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|NWO CESU 17 14||CONSERVATION EDUCATION SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|17 BKK NOFO 1||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2017 2018||FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M17AS00009||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2017||2017 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|NWO CESU 17 16||Scientific and Historical Research and Analysis/DPAA|
|BOR LC 17 N002||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA HQ OPP 2017 002||Field Implementation Meeting Support|
|BOR LC 17 F002||Lower Colorado Region, Yuma Area Office Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program (FWCAP) Grant Program for FY 2017|
|NWO CESU 17 8||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, IRONWOOD REMOVAL, WAKE ISLAND|
|BOR LC 17 F003||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0084||Forage Fish Sampling|
|NPS 17 NERO 0021||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NWO CESU 1717||BALD AND GOLDEN EAGLE PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE STRATEGY|
|NWO CESU 17 7||BMGR, LUKE AFB, MCAS YUMA INRMP UPDATES|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: