Apply for HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.444.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
Previous opportunity: Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 20 079||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 089||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Systems Coordination Provider|
|HRSA 20 078||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America — Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts A and B|
|72061219APS00001||Leveraging Local Capacity to Strengthen Health Service Delivery Project|
|HRSA 20 025||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|RFA AG 20 031||Research Education: Short Courses on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 024||National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program|
|CDC RFA TS20 2001||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|HRSA 20 019||Service Area Competition|
|72068519RFA00008||Health Services Delivery (HSD) Activity|
|COOCLI1||Combating Opioid Overdose through Community Level Intervention|
|HRSA 20 087||Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS20 2004||National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NNPTC)|
|72061719RFA00005||USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (FP4HD) Activity|
|RFA NS 19 038||The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 066||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|RFA HL 20 027||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 024||Catalyze: Product Definition Device Prototype Design and Testing, Diagnostic Disease Target Identification and Assay Development, and Research Tool Development (R61/R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 023||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Target Identification and Validation, and Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.