Advanced Technological Education (17 568)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Technological Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 75 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments
Previous opportunity: Resilient Landscapes: Influence of fire and forest restoration on spatio-temporal distribution of fish communities and benthic aquatic macroinvertebrates in the Valles Caldera National Preserve, New Mexico â¿¿ Phase I.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 568) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
|G17AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00276||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|G17AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Trusted Human-Machine Teaming|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 568", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: