Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments (P17AS00405)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Applications will not be accepted from any other applicant..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Advanced Technological Education
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00405) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00297||Refuge Outreach Filming|
|F17AS00284||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F17AS00301||Adapt Alaska: Resilient Communities Across Alaska|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts- SACN|
|F17AS00357||Meet the NWRS/Urban FWRS Films|
|NPS NOIP16AC01295||Promote Great Lakes Ecosystem Health Through Education About Invasive Species and their Prevention- GLRI|
|F17AS00463||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F18AS00004||National Outreach and Communication Program|
|F18AS00057||Native Youth Community Adaptation and Leadership Congress Logistical Support|
|F18AS00058||Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program|
|F18AS00125||Chehalis Fisheries Restoration Program|
|P18AS00402||Ecology of Wolves and their Prey in the Southern Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem (GYE)|
|F18AS00244||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|F19AS00114||African Elephant Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00111||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA|
|P19AS00101||Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality|
|F19AS00261||T&E and At-Risk Habitat Management Support at Air Force installations in the Southeast|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00405", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: