Apply for W81XWH 20 OCRP OCA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Lifespan Respite Care Program: Technical Assistance and Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Public Diplomacy Grants for Asmara, Eritrea
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 20 OCRP OCA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 20 OCRP OCA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP DA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP FPA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Focused Program Award|
|SFOP0006533||International Guidelines for Biosecurity Ethics|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0390||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Physical Access and Transportation|
|DE FOA 0002224||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Fusion Energy Sciences|
|DE FOA 0002226||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
|W911NF 20 S 0007||Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program)|
|G20AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G20AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|20 553||Gen-4 Engineering Research Centers|
|NNH19ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT) Project|
|20 554||ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions|
|W81XWH 20 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0002156||SBIR/STTR FY 2020 Phase II Release 2|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0396||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping to Reduce Risk of Pressure Ulcers|
|DE FOA 0002260||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002280||Measurement Innovations for Fusion Energy and Plasmas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 20 OCRP OCA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.