Apply for ASMARA PD 2020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Eritrea in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Diplomacy Grants for Asmara, Eritrea" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Research Program Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ASMARA PD 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ASMARA PD 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY20 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2020)|
|LB21 FY20 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2020)|
|NPS NOI P20AC00469||CESU- Documentation of Slave Buildings at Natchez National Historical Park.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ASMARA PD 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.