Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0019
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing an Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Approach for Resilience Through Military Installation and Community Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Operation of the Secretariat of SC 37 under JTC 1 of ISO/IEC
Previous opportunity: Maternity Group Home Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 21 SOI 0019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3894||Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Support Fort Dix|
|FA9550 21 S 0001||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|PD 21 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|PD 21 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SN MACHINE LEARNING||Human-Guided Machine Learning|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CTA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP AKCIECIA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CRNDA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award|
|ESF CYBASEAN FY20 01||Supporting U.S. Cybersecurity Capacity Building for ASEAN Countries|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0008209||Promoting U.S. Values and Global Science Leadership|
|W81XWH 21 ASADRP CA||DOD Alcohol and Substance Abuse Disorders Consortium Award|
|O NIJ 2021 41002||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development: Social Development Sub-study (ABCD: SD)|
|O NIJ 2021 41001||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
|O NIJ 2021 41004||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Operation of the Secretariat of SC 37 under JTC 1 of ISO/IEC|
|O NIJ 2021 41003||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science & Technology Policy Fellows (STPF)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0022||Assessing the Role of Risk Science and Risk Transfer in Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions and Advancing Research to Address Gaps and Opportunities|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Hypersonic Materials Manufacturing Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 21 SOI 0019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.