NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan (P18AS00052)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $56,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Atacosa, Karnes, and Wilson Counties, Texas
Previous opportunity: Building Systems and Capacity within the Cambodian Ministry of Health to Achieve Virtual Elimination of HIV in Cambodia through Support to the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Dermatology, and STDS (NCHADS) under PEPFAR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00052) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00019||FY18 National Climate Change & Wildlife Science Center Program|
|BOR UC 18 N008||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Zuni|
|P18AS00054||Lees Ferry and Lonely Dell Adaptive Reuse Planning|
|BOR PN 18 N005||Middle Methow Instream Flow Enhancement Project|
|P18AS00056||Notice of Intent: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|W912EF182RFP0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak|
|BOR PN 18 N006||Project Development for the Sheep Creek Habitat Improvement Project|
|USGS 18 FA 0036||Notice of Intent - Research on Mapping Forest and Land Cover Change in Tropical Countries|
|BOR UC 18 N009||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Hopi|
|W912EF 18 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tri-Rivers Area|
|F18AS00031||Transportation Fellow Program|
|BOR UC 18 N007||Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program|
|F18AS00080||St. Lawrence County Barrier Removal|
|BOR PN 18 N009||Grande Ronde Basin Coordination and Planning of Fish Habitat Improvement Projects|
|N62473 18 2 0002||California Least Tern Monitoring and Light-footed Ridgway’s Rail Population Surveys for Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Seal Beach, California|
|P18AS00068||Remediate Resource Issues in Lake Roosevelt NRA Caused by Landslide|
|F18AS00082||Calcasieu Lake and Sabine NWR Oyster Restoration/Shoreline Protection Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800210||Grand Canyon National Park Corridor/Rim Trail Maintenanc|
|USGS 18 FA 0035||Notice of Intent|
|F18AS00084||Recovery Efforts for the White Wartyback|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00052", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: